Re: You learn something every day...

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: Re: You learn something every day...
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 16:48:24 -0500

> If I, for one, could have the minibuffer displayed at the TOP near the menu
> bar via a configuration option I WOULD.

I wonder if minibuffer-frame-alist or default-frame-alist could be
coaxed into defining the layout as you desire. The default value for
all the *-frame-alist variables) is nil. A quick mess around with
minibuffer-frame-alist didn't yield any useful results. Probably need
to poke around frame.el to see how it works (and maybe frame.c).

Skip