Re: Fwd: emacs 25.1 on AIX: no gui

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Fwd: emacs 25.1 on AIX: no gui
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 10:22:15 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote

> When you start Emacs, do you see any messages
> in the echo area or in the *Messages* buffer
> that could be related to the issue?

If you can help this guy even I must admit you
are a stand-up guy. Any army in the world would
agree including those with nukes which BTW will
be the laughing stock in a coupl'a one hundred
years, God willing. (almost positive)

As for me I'm happy I went the line I went.
The mechanical hacking was always extreamly
powerful YES pleasant YES but the limitation
was equally apparent just as those stockpiles
of nukes be it American or Russian or
fictitious Iraqis... In the end, it is is just
to mechanical, one-dimensional.

Cred and love to Emacs and Unix and even
Windows (OMG) hackers all over the world,
Russia, Israel, Canada, Mexico, North America
(except USA), Egypt (not the current people),
Germany, Finland, SWEDEN obviously, the rest of
Scandinavia (except Norway) Iran, no country,
etc ööö

BTW they asked Saddam on a press conference if
he had done something embarrassing ever. He said
he had his fly/zipper open during the entire
Gulf War :)

Cred to vets with PTSD who, still, and always
has a lot of maturing work to stock, again just
like the nukes I was talking about.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573