Re: General advice beyond Org

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: General advice beyond Org
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 09:22:44 -0700

I failed to mention in my previous message that the powers that be in the
underfunded district where I worked were fully on board with the
proprietary tools that they had been given in colleges and high schools.
After a few years, I held a workshop and several teachers were able to
install Ubuntu, some of whom may be working with GNU/Linux today.

Alan