Re: Emacs/Publishing/WYSIWYG

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Emacs/Publishing/WYSIWYG
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 09:07:16 -1000

I'm very much in favor of the "do what works best for you" approach.
In my use case, I want the outlining and selective export features of
org-mode. And, since I publish both print and ebook versions of my
work, being able to export to multiple formats is a big advantage:
LaTeX for the print book and HTML for the ebook (although I've varied
that process as I've developed my workflow). I also want minimal
markup distraction within my text as I create it.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

Sent via Linux Mint 17.