26.1; finder-known-keywords disagrees with customization group change wp

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: 26.1; finder-known-keywords disagrees with customization group change wp -> text
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 16:12:33 +1000

From the 26.1 NEWS file:

> ** The customization group 'wp', whose label was "text", is now
> deprecated.  Use the new group 'text', which inherits from 'wp',
> instead.

When performing auto-insert on a new *.el file, the completing-read function is
populated from finder-known-keywords and requires a match, however this
collection has the depreciated "wp" keyword and lacks the "text" keyword.

So anyone creating a new package will likely continue to use the "wp" keyword.

My assumption here is that keywords ought to agree with top-level customization
groups. Is this correct? (If not, why not?)