Help my emacs crash on Windows10-64bit

From: 谷懿
Subject: Help my emacs crash on Windows10-64bit
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:43:09 -0600

    Hello, I want say that I get the "a fatal error has occurred!" with no
error code every single time when I started emacs on my
machine(Win10-64bit). I've try many versions of emacs from emacs 24 to 26,
but the result is same. I couldn't even see the program UI came out.
    And here's the content of emacs_backtrace.txt:
Backtrace:
00000004001761f1
000000040017628e
000000040018ede1
0000000400190e32
00000004000184b7
000000040012b588
000000040012bafc
000000040012bc9e
000000040012bcdc
000000040016f676
000000040017968d
0000000400114bfb
000000040014be48
0000000400116d66
0000000400114a27
000000040014be48
0000000400116baf
0000000400114a27
000000040011622a
0000000400114c61
000000040014be48
0000000400116baf
0000000400114a27
000000040014be48
0000000400116baf
0000000400114a27
000000040014be48
0000000400116baf
0000000400114a27
000000040014be48
0000000400116baf
0000000400114a27
000000040014be48
0000000400116baf
0000000400116fcb
0000000400116582
0000000400118274
000000040011406d
00000004000a7e65
0000000400113feb
00000004000a703d
00000004000abb0c
00000004000abe61
00000004001d54a2
00000004000013ef
0000000400001523
00007ffc44cb276c
00007ffc47760d49

    I can't undstand these message.
    I've tried to find out what happend, but only I've found is that the
error may be related with the file KernelBase.dll. Please help me.
    And the emacs-w64-25.3 also didn't work.
   A  A  Hello, I want say that I get the "a fatal error has occurred!"
   with no error code every single time when I started emacs on my
   machine(Win10-64bit). I've try many versions of emacs from emacs 24 to
   26, but the result is same. I couldn't even see the program UI came
   out.A
   A  A  And here's the content of emacs_backtrace.txt:
   Backtrace:
   00000004001761f1
   000000040017628e
   000000040018ede1
   0000000400190e32
   00000004000184b7
   000000040012b588
   000000040012bafc
   000000040012bc9e
   000000040012bcdc
   000000040016f676
   000000040017968d
   0000000400114bfb
   000000040014be48
   0000000400116d66
   0000000400114a27
   000000040014be48
   0000000400116baf
   0000000400114a27
   000000040011622a
   0000000400114c61
   000000040014be48
   0000000400116baf
   0000000400114a27
   000000040014be48
   0000000400116baf
   0000000400114a27
   000000040014be48
   0000000400116baf
   0000000400114a27
   000000040014be48
   0000000400116baf
   0000000400114a27
   000000040014be48
   0000000400116baf
   0000000400116fcb
   0000000400116582
   0000000400118274
   000000040011406d
   00000004000a7e65
   0000000400113feb
   00000004000a703d
   00000004000abb0c
   00000004000abe61
   00000004001d54a2
   00000004000013ef
   0000000400001523
   00007ffc44cb276c
   00007ffc47760d49
   A  A  I can't undstand these message.
   A  A  I've tried to find out what happend, but only I've found is that
   the error may be related with the file KernelBase.dll. Please help me.
   A  A  And theA emacs-w64-25.3 also didn't work.