Re: magit-status is slow

From: Lajos Bodnar
Subject: Re: magit-status is slow
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:06:29 +0200

Thanks for the answer.
There are these lines in my init.el and a little better than before but
there is few freeze when I scrolling up or down ...

(defun start-magit()
  (interactive)
  (magit-status)
  (delete-other-windows))
(setq git-commit-summary-max-length 120)
(setq magit-diff-highlight-indentation nil)
(setq magit-diff-highlight-trailing nil)
(setq magit-diff-paint-whitespace nil)
(setq magit-diff-highlight-hunk-body nil)
(setq magit-diff-refine-hunk nil)

have a nice day
Lajos