In the package list, filter by "marked" status

From: R. Diez
Subject: In the package list, filter by "marked" status
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 06:44:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all:

If regularly upgrade my packages like this:

list-packages
package-menu-refresh
package-menu-mark-upgrades
package-menu-execute

Before I execute, is there a way to filter the list so that is shows just the
marked packages? I may want to skip some upgrade, or check out the details.

package-menu-execute does say what it is going to upgrade, but it displays the
package names in a single text line, and that is not convenient at all.

If such a feature is missing, where is the best place to request it? I am no
Lisp guru. O8-)

Thanks in advance,
  rdiez