Where do I find the emacs-module.h after make install?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Where do I find the emacs-module.h after make install?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 10:44:17 -0400

Hello,

I am building using the latest emacs master with the --with-modules option.
The emacs-module.h is getting built in the src/ dir in the build folder.

But make install is not copying that file to a hierarchy in the
installation destination.. should it? I thought it should get copied to an
include/ directory, but it's not.

For now, it seems like one needs to manually build emacs themselves and
refer to the src/emacs-module.h if they want to use the Modules feature. Is
that right?

--

Kaushal Modi