Re: Where do I find the emacs-module.h after make install?

From: Mike Rosset
Subject: Re: Where do I find the emacs-module.h after make install?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 07:52:28 -0700

Hello Kaushal,

emacs-module.h is not installed with make install. You can get it from the
dist tarball, or git version control. The easiest way it with wget like so.

wget
"http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/plain/src/emacs-module.h?h=emacs-25.2";
-O emacs-module.h

I use this method in my go lang emacs module guide see
https://mrosset.github.io/emacs-module/. If you need a more
comprehensive example

Mike