Re: elispintro's original (Was: feature request)

From: Gene
Subject: Re: elispintro's original (Was: feature request)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 15:29:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 1:00:27 PM UTC-4, Van L wrote:

>   @c This book is intentionally addressed to people who don't k
>   @c program.  That is its purpose.  We recommend people start
>   @c program using this book.

Ahhh ... sage advice if ever there was.

If programming IS an art then I'll reciprocate analogically in kind:
As Golden Artist colors are a near-by manufacturer of paint for `real artists'
please read their `manuals' and `sales literature' as you try to engender
whatever ARTISTRY you can from the `RTFM approach' to ANY sort of artistic
endeavor.

https://www.goldenpaints.com/

Please let me know how you make out.
Spare no adjective in your tale of whoa.

I participated in a local art show back in '04 and was called a `local artist'
by the photojournalist who took my picture and wrote an accompanying article.

As the local `audience' could be characterized as philistines with their tastes
located right where they belong -- firmly in their mouths -- I as a `concept
artist' couldn't exploit the medium the subspecies of Pretentious
Ass -- EG `Artist' -- we would-be `concept artists' use as THOUGHTS -- mere
metaphysical belly button lint -- are neither person, place, nor thing which
the salt of the earth sensible sensate types REQUIRE to wrap their alleged
minds and questionable -- if extant -- aesthetics around.

Lisp expressions, in contrast, DO allow metaphysical ideas and aesthetically
pleasing figure-ground juxtapositions to be artistically expressed by would-be
Concept Artists ... or so it seems.

I might be delusional, as all ideas ARE delusions until they can be expressed
via a medium a sensible sensate can see, hear, taste or touch ... cram into
their craw and mental masticate as if food for thought.

Best of luck in learning how to metaphorically `paint' by Reading the Effin'
Manual!

Cheers!