Re: Looking for generic text transformation utility library

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Looking for generic text transformation utility library
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 20:26:15 +0200

Phil Eaton wrote:

> I can't seem to find a way to do simple
> programmatic transformations without writing
> a good portion of code

"generic text transformation utility", you mean
like the Unix tool sed(1), the "stream editor
for filtering and transforming text", or tr(1),
to "translate or delete characters"?

Can you provide me/us with an example of
a text, as well as the end result you want it
to be translated into?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573