Re: Flyspell difficult to configure, documentation not honest

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Re: Flyspell difficult to configure, documentation not honest
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:01:36 -0500

I completely second everything you said, Emanuel. Spell checking on the fly is not only extremely prone to false-errors, but it also poses a lot of issues with emacs performance and even some false errors with packages like helm (in my experience).

/If/ you need spell-checking, I second ispell.

Brett Gilio
brettg@posteo.net | bmg@member.fsf.org
Free Software -- Free Society!