Re: Flyspell difficult to configure, documentation not honest

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Flyspell difficult to configure, documentation not honest
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 07:47:04 -1000

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:58 PM, Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> Indication of a software system done well
> in my view.

Though I'm drifting further from the topic, I do need to nod in strong
agreement. So much commercial software (you know to whom I refer,
actually two "whoms") takes the approach, "You will do things THIS way
because WE deem it best. Adapt your work processes accordingly; we
know better than you do, after all."

Emacs, OTOH, is closer to anarchy than it is to Big Government, but
it's a beneficial anarchy.

Perhaps an appropriate sentiment for today, 14 julliet.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

Via Linux/Emacs/Gnus/BBDB.