Help with PHP setup

From: taariqq
Subject: Help with PHP setup
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 13:10:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am trying to set emacs up so that I can use it for PHP development.

What I am looking for:
a) A way to open the files, via my vagrant or lampp setup, in the browser.
b) Update the view in the browser as I save changes to the file in the editor.
c) Switch the view in the browser as I switch from file to file and continue to
see the updates upon save.

Not experienced at this stuff and would appreciate a little help.
Brackets is awesome at this stuff but does not have a good Git integration. VS
Code is good at Git and other stuff but the 'preview' end is lacking.

I have tried the 'impatient-mode' and found it jittery. I do not necessarily
need 'Live-Preview' ... just update upon save.

If I can configure Emacs I won't have to bother learning other editors and can
concentrate on the learning.

Sincerely,
Taariqq