Re: Any way to control which articles Gnus summary shows by default?

From: Robert Girault
Subject: Re: Any way to control which articles Gnus summary shows by default?
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 00:10:15 -0300

[...]

> Some might think Gnus is over-customizable, but some aspects of
> customization, like posting styles, is both flexible and usable. It
> would be nice to provide similar access for group article selection,
> which is another core aspect of Gnus usage behavior.

I might second that motion.  But I'd first ask for help because I'm not
sure I'm in a position to ask for code writing.  I'm currently
interested in being shown ways of handling Gnus in a standard way when
it comes to finding a routine.  Please point me documents I can read to
discover more.  I've read An Introduction to Emacs Lisp by Robert
Chassel.  I can read.  Thank you.

For instance, after I send this message, I'm highly interested in
getting very clear sight of what happened to it.  I want to see my own
messages, spot typos and imperfections and definitely see when someone
has replied to it.  In fact, the whole thread.  Forever.  I love to see
my history.  I'd be very happy to always see backlog of all the threads
I've been involved with (forever) and those that I found interesting.  I
believe Gnus can do that today easily.