Re: profiler-report seems to be missing data?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: profiler-report seems to be missing data?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 20:54:34 +0200

Charlie Andrews <andrews.charlie@gmail.com> writes:

> Any tips on making these let bindings faster? I've read online that
> enabling lexical binding for the plugin might help.

Are you even sure the problem persists when you run the code byte
compiled (I mean the problem that binding takes so much time, not that
the code in general is slow)?

In any case, for the function we speak about it's maybe the simplest
approach to get rid of the bindings at all and replace the function
arguments with the according expressions.

Michael.