replace-regexp from A to B?

From: Rodolfo Medina
Subject: replace-regexp from A to B?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 16:40:09 +0200

Hi all...

Is it possible, and how?, to perform a replace-regexp from a certain point,
e.g. the current one, or from a certain word/expression, up to the next
occurrence of a certain other word/expression...?  In my case, with MusiXTeX
documents, the starting point should be the TeX command `\startpiece' and the
final one `\Endpiece'.  So I could replace strings/expressions within a single
musical piece without going out of it.

Thanks for any help,

Rodolfo