Re: Key sequence completion with evil

From: Tim Johnson
Subject: Re: Key sequence completion with evil
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:38:18 -0800

* Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com> [180828 19:11]:

>   Icicles does not function in evil normal mode when key sequences
>   are initiated. But that is without any customization. (shift-TAB
>   is not recognized)> --
    With some OTL help from Drew, I have found out that I probably
        need to add shift-TAB to the evil keymaps.
    The relevant link is

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles_-_Key_Completion#KeymapsInaccessibleFromGlobalMap

        I'll stick with which-key. It has a small footprint and provides
        key sequence completion candidates only. Icicles has many,
        many features which I intend to investigate more thoroughly
        later.

        thanks to all.

--
Tim Johnson