Re: sync an emacs calendar with an android.

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: sync an emacs calendar with an android.
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 08:23:16 -1000

There are various complex and wonderful ways to do this, and I do it
via a method that is even more complex and wonderful, but has the
advantage of being flawless. But it may not be what you want, if
you're intending to sync with your Android calendar app.

Install termux on your Android, then duplicate your Emacs environment.
It will take a day or so to tune everything up, but then you have
everything you need in virtually the exact form you have it on your
macbook. I use rsync to sync to/from a cloud service. You can sync to
a USB stick easily enough if you wish.

Everything I mention is free except for the rsync cloud service but if
you don't have a lot of stuff you can get that for free too via
strongspace.com.