Re: Where to put media demonstrating Gnu Elpa packages?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Where to put media demonstrating Gnu Elpa packages?
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2018 01:45:54 +0200

> I think MediaGoblin is part of the answer,

Wow, I always wondered where Gavroche in Supertuxkart did come from.

> so I think all you need is to find the FSF's MediaGoblin instance.

Hmm,

  https://www.fsf.org/youtube

says that it's this:

  https://media.libreplanet.org/

but the contents are quite restricted to LibrePlanet conference media.
I guess I'll go with one of the instances listed in
https://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Live_instances.

Thanks for the tip,

Michael.