Re: mobile org

From: Martin
Subject: Re: mobile org
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:38:22 +0200

Hello,

M.R.P. <wintermute24x7@icloud.com> writes:

> Hello I have an android phone. I am running emacs on a macbook.How can
> I sync my android phone with mobile org without using a cloud. For
> example using a memory stick?

This depdends very much, what you exactly want to sync.  Calendar?
Todos? Other things?

For calendar and tasks I use org-caldav (my own grauschnabel fork),
together with an nextcloud server and I sync it with DAVdroid, using the
opentasks app for the tasks, for calendar you can use any native
calendar

if you want to sync more than that, the other answers are useful.

- Martin