Using R-mail in Emacs

From: Ryan Lloyd
Subject: Using R-mail in Emacs
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 22:33:46 +0200

Good Day,

I was wondering if someone could help me.

I am tying to get emacs to read and send e-mails to my email account (not gmail).

I have scoured the internet and everything I have tied has not worked. there seems to be alot of different advice as to what you need to have in the .emacs file in order to get rmail to work in emacs, but nothing has worked for me.

I have the following:

Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
Username: ryan.lloyd@tank406.co.za - (which is the same as my email address)
Password:       Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server:        cob.serv.co.za

 * IMAP Port: 993

Outgoing Server:        cob.serv.co.za

 * SMTP Port: 465

can any help me with advice on how to set it up in rmail?

Regards,

Ryan Lloyd