Lost ability to paste from system.

From: James Engel
Subject: Lost ability to paste from system.
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:37:45 -0400

I am using GNU Emacs 27.0.50. Since I started using this version I seemed to
have lost the ability to
paste from  my mac.
I am running a linux version of emacs in a VNC window, which displays on the
mac. Using an older version of emacs 24.4.1 I can
paste into emacs without any issue. But trying to paste into 27.0.50 I either
get nothing pasted or the last thing I cut in VNC.
Did anything change on how emacs deals with the system cut buffer in version 27
vs version 24?

Thanks
   Jim Engel