Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman

From: microsoft gaofei
Subject: Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 11:14:16 +0000

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/categories.en.html  . I'm sorry about my lack of
knowledge and bad awareness, I cannot understand the relationship between free
software and other software. You said, nearly all free software is open source.
It's too confusing for me because of the word "nearly": Not all free software
is open-source. Can you find any real-world example of free but closed-source
software? Can you find any real-world example of open-source but proprietary
software?