Re: Changing font size of all the buffers including the status line and

From: Tak Kunihiro
Subject: Re: Changing font size of all the buffers including the status line and the characters shown in electric-buffer
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 21:06:22 +0900

> So I probably have to do something about the size of various fonts
> either in my .emacs start up or maybe using X11 resource properly(?).
> There seems to be a method to selectively change the size of a given
> font used inside a buffer.

I configure Japanese font in the following manner.  HTH.

(defun sesame-set-font (font)
  "Set Japanese font."
  (interactive
   (list (let ((collection '("NasuM-14"
                             "Myrica M-14"
                             "MyricaM M-14"
                             "Noto Sans Mono CJK JP Regular-12"
                             "Noto Sans Mono CJK JP Regular-14"
                             "Ricty Diminished Discord-12"
                             "Ricty Diminished Discord-15"
                             "MigMix 1M-10")))
           (completing-read "Font: " collection nil t (car collection)))))

  (if (member (car (split-string font "-")) (font-family-list))
      (progn
        (set-frame-font font t)
        (add-to-list 'default-frame-alist `(font . ,font)))
    (message "Font %s not found" font)))
(sesame-set-font "NasuM-14")