JIT Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: JIT Emacs
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 20:49:11 +0200

I just downloaded and built the JIT Emacs.
Easy and it worked great. But I didn't install
it because I wanted to try it out first.

However trying to bring in my own Elisp was
another matter. Compilation brought literally
hundreds of errors and warnings, files not
found, functions not defined, etc. etc.

So is there a method to do this, which, while
not solving every single problem at once, at
least will, as far as possible, minimize the
transition problem?

TIA

--
underground experts united