Re: Who to contact about the gateway [Was: Re: Fixing news-mail gateway

From: Emanuel Berg
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 06:11:18 +0200

"Garreau, Alexandre" <galex-713@galex-713.eu> writes:

> Is anyone acknowledgable of the gateway mechanism or
> did the people who set this up disappeared? I never
> used usenet

Using Usenet is very easy. When you add a group in
Gnus, instead of using a Gmane or a mail server, pick
nntp.aioe.org. Then go to the server buffer and open
it. You will see a sad state. But it wasn't always
like that. Will it get better? Ask Father Time.

--
underground experts exiled
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573