Re: Time to consider/try Helm?

From: YUE Daian
Subject: Re: Time to consider/try Helm?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:11:25 +0800

Hi Boris,

For me it was from vanilla to ido to helm. Never looked back.

There are many debates of choosing helm or ivy. Their user experience
might be quite different. But both of them are far better than ido IMHO.

My suggestion is you may try both and see which you like.

As a helm user I would remind you that the behavior of <tab> can be
customized...

Danny