Re: Muse Package help

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Muse Package help
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 09:42:05 +0100

On Sun, Oct 28 2018, M.R.P. wrote:
Hello I used package manager to install muse in my config but I do not know how
to start it or if it has the correct code it needs to work

It may not be easy to find help with Muse, if only because Muse hasn't been actively developed for about eight years now, IIRC, and there won't be many people still using it.

Of course I don't know what you want to use Muse for, but for most (if not all) uses, you should be able to find a suitable replacement in Org mode (which, judging by your config, you already seem to be using).

If you really need to use Muse, check out the Emacs Wiki page:

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsMuse

which has links to the manual.

HTH

--