Hello I have some troubles could you please help me ?

From: Sophia Rapsode
Subject: Hello I have some troubles could you please help me ?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 23:16:39 +0100

Sorry if my English is not perfect, it’s because I am French
I tried to use emacs but everytime it said :
Emacs[15068:72386] Failed to initialize color list unarchiver: Error
Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4864 "*** -[NSKeyedUnarchiver
_initForReadingFromData:error:throwLegacyExceptions:]: non-keyed archive cannot
be decoded by NSKeyedUnarchiver" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=***