Re: basis of all buffer display

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Re: basis of all buffer display
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 20:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Warning: This message's contents are independent of the surrounding messages.

Hi Eli Z,

I was wondering if you could give me your old .emacs file that was posted on
the Web in conjunction with the DJGPP operating system.  I don't want your
entire .emacs customisation as that you be too large and a security risk.  I
just want the smallish .emacs file that you posted to the net to help Emacs
newbies to learn the program GNU Emacs.

I want to include it in a new book I am writing on helping novices to learn how
to use Emacs.

Also I would like your permission to include your .emacs file in my book.