Re: Gnus mail splitting / Gmane / gnu.emacs.help / mailing list

From: Nuno Silva
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 14:25:17 +0000

On 2018-11-03, Emanuel Berg wrote:

> However even if the regexp fails to catch
> a mail I should still get them in mail.misc.
> But actually I haven't received any mails from
> the list!

How did you subscribe to the list? Any chance you're subscribed to the
"no mail" variant (if that option is available for this mailing list)?

> I did send a mail to

> but no reply there either.

As in a message to help-gnu-emacs-request@gnu.org with the subject
'help'? If you did not get any reply, then I guess something *is* wrong.

> PS. I continue to use gnu.emacs.help until this
>     is solved. Sorry for breaking threads. DS.

I prefer the USENET approach, so I will be doing the same. Apologies for
the threading breakage.

--
Nuno Silva