Re: Gmane Autoauthorizer

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Gmane Autoauthorizer
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 21:51:13 +0100

Nuno Silva wrote:

> But if you can receive mails sent to your old
> address, which is already authorized, why
> don't you use that one with gmane?

Because I can't send from it anymore.
Zoho blocked outgoing mail from it for whatever
reason, maybe I moved too much stuff around
they thought I was a spammer or the account had
been compromised.

This address, also from zoho, is also much
faster, perhaps the proximity to the .eu
servers or whatever, and now that I have
changed, I'm sticking to it.

I hope Gmane will fix its issues soon so I can
authenticate and then start using the
Gmane group.

--
underground experts united