Re: Emacs po-mode help request

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: Emacs po-mode help request
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 12:03:53 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for this feedback. When I said I tried po-mode+, I meant I tried
to get code from there in po-mode.el. Successless. I dont't seem to be
able to use po-mode+ directly, as it is old and does not seem to work
with Emacs 25. It has not been updated for a long it seems. When I
install and enable it, Emacs reports variable errors and all a list I
cannot fix myself. Hence I installed gettext-el (po-mode.el) but did not
find there how to set my .emacs to get the result. All the more strange
as in po-mode.el some code seem to autoreplace Last-Translator and
Language-Team, but without effect.

Thanks for further feedback.

Regards

signature_jp_2
Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : +331 84 73 06 61 <tel:+33184730661> Mob : +336 76 34 93 37
<tel:+33676349337>
jpmengual@hypra.fr <mailto:jpmengual@hypra.fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra