Re: Ido and Wanderlust

From: Greg Bognar
Subject: Re: Ido and Wanderlust
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 23:03:27 +0100

On Thu  6 Dec 2018 at 17:42 Óscar Fuentes wrote:
> Greg Bognar <greg.bognar@startmail.com> writes:
>
> > I don't see how C-j is a solution.  C-j won't insert by default the
> > attachment's
> > file name, so you end up having to type it after the directory (or type a
> > different file name).  That's very inconvenient.
>
> Have you tried it?

Yes, but I did get myself confused.  It turns out C-j does not work with
wl-mime-save-content at all, but it does work with mime-save-content.

(Wanderlust remembers which one you initially chose in an Emacs session, so in
order to test the other function, Emacs needs to be restarted each time.  I
probably lost track which function I was testing.)

I'm not sure what is responsible for the difference between wl-mime-save-content
and mime-save-content in this regard.  I guess I can just use the latter, then.
Thanks!