HTML-mode tags not recognized

From: Devin Prater
Subject: HTML-mode tags not recognized
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 10:19:27 -0600

Hi all. I’ve recently started using html-mode, nhtml-mode and such. It works
very well, better than any other editor I’ve used. The only tag that I use that
isn’t recognized is <aside> and </aside>
The aside tag denotes a “complimentary” landmark, useful for users of assistive
technologies, like screen readers, to put content into a sort of footnote
region. Is there a way I can get this to be recognized? I think FlyCheck is
responsible for the hints I get in HTML-mode, and I’ve looked at customize for
that, but haven’t found any way to add <aside> to it. Complicating things
slightly is the fact that in the list of tags gotten with C-C C-T does have the
aside tag.
So, any help with this would be appreciated. It isn’t that big of a deal, but
having html-tidy finish successfully would be nice.