Complex indentation configuration issue

From: Juha Nieminen
Subject: Complex indentation configuration issue
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:48:42 -0000 (UTC)

I want this type of code to be indented like this:

    functionCall
        (param1, param2,
         {
             value1,
             value2,
             value3
         });

My emacs, however, is currently indenting it like this:

    functionCall
        (param1, param2,
         {
             value1,
                 value2,
                 value3
                 });

I have used the C-c C-o trick to find out (and change) which indentation
parameter is being used for the offending lines, and it appears to be
statement-cont, which has a value of +.

If I change it to 0, then the "value2" and "value3" lines get properly
indented, but the problem is that the second line is also indented using
that same parameter (not a huge problem but...), as well as the closing
curly bracket (more of a problem). There are probably also other
situations that would probably be negatively affected by this change.

Any suggestions?