How to rebind the QUIT button on the GUI.

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: How to rebind the QUIT button on the GUI.
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 19:40:20 -0800 (PST)

My current quit button on the Emacs GUI asks for a directory using the mouse.
It asks me for a directory to save the *Message* buffer and another buffer such
as *Compile-Log* etc.

This is not ideal behavior since buffers whose buffer name starts and ends with
a * should be killed and not saved.

The ideal behavior would not ask for a directory to save the *Message* buffer.

I also prefer the modeline for asking such questions.