Re: 1L?

From: 조성빈
Subject: Re: 1L?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 19:58:05 +0900

Looking the thread it looks like you’ve used macOS for these years and finding
a new mac :-)
While many people in this list are free-software advocates and doesn’t like
‘proprietary apple software ‘ and insists on free software, Apple’s macOS is
much, much helpful on tasks that you can’t solve with emacs (like web surfing).
The new Mac Mini is very powerful and the i3 processor will be sufficient to
run emacs, but I would recommend the i5 processor (for daily tasks that emacs
can’t do).
If you’re just looking for a portable computer, the new MacBook Air may be
another good option. (MacBook Pro too, if you have a sufficient budget for your
computer)

나의 iPhone에서 보냄

2019. 2. 7. 오후 7:31, Van L <van@scratch.space> 작성: