RE: Magit obsolete ?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Magit obsolete ?
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 01:01:11 +0000 (UTC)

> >> Typo on the EmacsWiki Git page [1]
> >>
> >> * This blob post adds direct git add and git
> >>   reset support to VC.
> >>
> >> Should be "blog", as blob = binary large
> >> object
> >
> > You can just fix the typo in situ. Anyone can
> > edit the wiki page (it's a wiki).
>
> Tell me, Mr. Adams, what good is a wiki page,
> if you are unable to edit it?

Tell me, Mr Berg, can you not edit that wiki page?

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Git

If not, please email the wiki maintainer - or
log the problem here:

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsWikiProblems

Everyone should be able to edit that Git page,
using the link "Edit this page" at the bottom of
the page.  That link should take you here:

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs?action=edit;id=Git

(Likewise, everyone should be able to edit the
EmacsWikiProblems page.)