Re: Font setting for runemacs and frame

From: Shuguang Sun
Subject: Re: Font setting for runemacs and frame
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:27:23 +0800

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> For runemacs, why don't you just use default-frame-alist?

I use window-system-default-frame-alist trying to manage one dot.emacs
for both windows box and linux. It seems both default-frame-alist and
window-system-default-frame-alist will flush the font setting.

I need set different font according to the fontset, and it seems neither
default-frame-alist nor window-system-default-frame-alist is able to
make it.

--
Best Regards
Shuguang Sun