Re: Professional Emacs Support Technicians

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Professional Emacs Support Technicians
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 14:12:02 +0100

Vladimir Sedach wrote:

>> Hello Has anyone any knowledge of
>> Professional emacs support Technicians
>> for hire?
>
> The Free Software Foundation has a directory
> of individuals and businesses offering paid
> support for Free Software. There are lots of
> Emacs experts there:
>
> https://www.fsf.org/resources/service

Can someone please publish my add as well?

    Master (5y) CS from Pollax, UU, Sweden.
    Will do it. Rate: A dark, cool, quiet room
    with a computer, a bookshelf, a whiteboard,
    and a projector; a madras; and, food twice
    a day with beer. (Fast food not accepted.)
    I'm 100% sincere.
    mail: moasenwood AT zoho DOT eu
    home page: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
    CV: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/about/cv/CV

Note on "5y": actually it took me more than
6y 6m 19d (2392d) according to "time-from",
line 41, in
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/.zsh/time
but the delay sure wasn't because of laziness,
let me tell you :) (This note shouldn't be in
the add BTW :))

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573