early-init and tool-bar-mode question

From: Ergus
Subject: early-init and tool-bar-mode question
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 02:40:00 +0100

Hi:

I am trying to test the actual master branch new features and I have
a question about the early-init.el usage.

I can see that it is possible to set:

(setq electric-indent-mode nil)
(setq menu-bar-mode nil)
(setq tool-bar-mode nil)
(setq scroll-bar-mode nil)
(setq tooltip-mode nil)

In order to set this before the configuration is done. (Like a
substitution for custom file)

The expected behavior should be that for example the tool-bar will
be not shown. Or the others.

Apparently if I set this in this way, the tool-bar is always shown in
terminal-mode, but in the graphical version it is not.

So could you please tell me what is missing here?