Re: Google Gmail mailing list bounces

From: Bob Proulx
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 17:06:02 -0700

Robert Pluim wrote:
> Yuri Khan writes:
> > This might mean *some* of the list messages bounce, and that is enough
> > to push my score over the threshold. Unfortunately I do not know how
> > to get details on which messages bounced and what the server said.
>
> Yes, that info is on the list admin side. So this is all conjecture.

And unfortunately Mailman doesn't provide a way to access those
bounces either.  I can't see.  I have no idea what has bounced.

There has been a few suggestions behind the scenes about how we might
be able to hack something in to be able to see some visibility into
what is getting bounced.  We will probably implement something in
order to have even an imperfect view of what is happening.  But up
until now and up until something is hacked in there isn't any
visbility in a stock Mailman installation.

Bob