Re: Google Gmail mailing list bounces

From: Emanuel Berg
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 23:31:30 +0100

Bob Proulx wrote:

> That is quite interesting. Mail from most
> members came through okay. But mail from
> moasenwood@zoho.eu was frequently rejected by
> Gmail. I don't see anything unusual about
> that zoho.eu (no DKIM for example) that would
> cause any difficulty.

DKIM = DomainKeys Identified Mail [1]

Alright, FTR there was no particular reason
whatsoever I choose the zoho service for mail.
I just wanted an e-mail which I could access
with the client of my liking, not thru
a web interface.

If zoho continues to be a bother to you, I can
absolutely get a new account somewhere else.
Just free of charge and no web interface, I'll
take it.

Obviously, that shouldn't stop anyone from
trying to figure out why and how this
happened...

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail

--