Re: Google Gmail mailing list bounces

From: Ralph Seichter
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 18:14:02 +0100

* Emanuel Berg:

> But no, I don't know what's going on.

I'm not sure if it is just this latest message of yours, but I don't see
a DKIM signature? If the SPF check fails, as is common with mailing
lists, the zoho.eu's DMARC "reject" policy applies because there is no
DKIM sig that could potentially save the day (at least on well-behaved
mailing lists that don't rewrite subject/body).

Personally, I deliberately refrain from creating DMARC policies for
domains I use for mailing lists. There are mailing list admins who do it
right and play nice with DMARC (see the Postfix lists), but alas, that
happens rarely enough.

-Ralph