Re: autoload seems inconsistent

From: phillip . lord
Subject: Re: autoload seems inconsistent
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:16:58 +0000

On 2019-03-14 17:25, Stefan Huchler wrote:

When I start kodi-remote-movies it works but if I open up
kodi-remote-series or kodi-remote or kodi-remote-music I get such
errors:

"kodi-remote-music-mode symbol value as variable is void"

Here is the file:

https://github.com/spiderbit/kodi-remote.el/blob/master/kodi-remote.el

did I fuck up something with the autoload directive, can't figure out
what the problem is.

Do you not need autoload cookies on the `define-derived-mode' forms also? As it stands, they won't be in the generated autoload file, which would give you them "no symbol" error.