Re: [Erc-discuss] ERC custom IRC /command

From: Max Zettlmeißl
Subject: Re: [Erc-discuss] ERC custom IRC /command
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 11:48:52 +0100

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 8:29 PM Emanuel Berg <moasenwood@zoho.eu> wrote:

> I sense a touch of antagonism/irritation in
> your reply, and FTR I did Google it with no
> result, but maybe it is just you having a bad
> day, or me having one and thus reading in stuff
> that isn't there.

It certainly was not meant that way.

I merely wanted to empower you to find such easily obtainable
information by yourself in the future.
Sadly ERC is documented very badly and if you want to do anything
serious with it you have to take a look into it's source code.
But this particular problem is one which is documented decently,
compared to other parts of ERC.