Re: new help message in Emacs 25

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: new help message in Emacs 25
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:00 +0200

Michael Albinus wrote:

> Severities critical and grave are not used in
> the emacs project on debbugs.gnu.org. Well,
> there are some few grave bugs, all of them
> archived. But that's rather an accident.

Is that so?

Then perhaps we ought to send the maintainer,
er, the webmaster of [1] a, ehm, "note" asking
for a short <p>aragraph, emplaning the reduced
Emacs criticality levels, but still show 'em
all in one swee</p>?

I mean, no rule without an exception, right?

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/Developer.html#severities

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573